How to enable Bitcoin.
In this tutorial, we walk you through step-by-step on how to enable Bitcoin payment processing on Pinwheel.
- The first step to activating Bitcoin is to email support to enable the service on your account.
- You will need to go through an application process which will involve submitting supporting documentation.
- Once you have completed the application process, your Bitcoin payment processing will be turned on you will be able to see transactions in the drop-down menu.
Here is an example of the payment flow on Shopify (we support additional eCommerce platforms as well):
- The customer will select a product.
- The customer will be directed to the payment section of the checkout process.
- The customer will then be directed to the Hosted Payment Page.
- The customer will select “Pay Now”
- Once the payment is complete, the customer will be redirected back to your store.
- Now you can check your order and wait for blockchain confirmation, which could take 2-10 minutes.